Whether it's a broken arm, a torn ligament, or bad knees, our goal at Jennersville Regional Hospital is to get people moving again through our integrated course of treatment that may include physical and occupational therapy, surgery, and non-surgical procedures.
Orthopedics is the branch of medicine that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
With modern-day equipment and physicians specializing in advanced orthopedic procedures, Jennersville Regional Hospital offers a wide range of advanced orthopedic surgeries.
These musculoskeletal procedures include:
- Arthroscopy for diagnosis and treatment of varied conditions, such as torn rotator cuffs and torn cartilage;
- Total joint replacement (arthroplasty) of shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles, including:
- Anterior Approach Hip Replacement which offers less post-surgical pain, faster recovery and a lower risk of hip dislocation;
- Hip Resurfacing, a form of arthroplasty, for younger patients suffering from hip pain.
- Total joint revision of hips, knees, and ankles in patients whose replacements have deteriorated or suffered fractures
Complimenting surgical intervention, Jennersville Regional Hospital offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative care and treatment. Patients hospitalized following surgery are seen by specialty trained physical and occupational therapists who are committed to helping patients transition to home or a rehabilitation facility.
Anterior Approach Hip Replacement
Meet the Orthopedics Team